I have a consistent & verifiable track record of showing investors how to make the most money, in the quickest amount of time via Residential Real Estate. I have also Listed & Sold over 100 Lender Owned Properties in Northern New Jersey over the last two and a half years, and have been in the Real Estate Business for 26 years.
If you are interested in investing in Real Estate, I can help you. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- It is best to use your own money, because you will get a much better return, AND have more control.
- You can invest with other people’s money. It just means they will take a portion of the profit. This does allow you to leverage your cash, but never leverage it all.
- No Money Down is a Hoax – You must have some sort of cash, equity, or assets in order to use the bank’s money, or other people’s money. Without capitol, and good credit, you will be eaten alive.
- You can join with others to invest together. If you have less then $100,000, you should consider this. Many investors are looking for good solid people to invest with. Real Estate investing is much more secure than most options today, and you receive a much greater return than traditional avenues.
- Always deal in facts, never in maybe’s or might be’s. Someone once told me the following; “I don’t care what you think, I only care what you know”. Live by this.
- You must have a plan, and stick to it. If your plan constantly changes, you will constantly be losing money. You do need to be flexible, but only when it makes financial sense, and it is a change that you “know” will help, not a change that you “think” will help. Also, change is often a sign you are in over your head.
- The 24 Hour Rule – Whenever possible, take 24 hours before making a major decision or change. This will stop you from making bad decisions, or letting your emotions get the best of you.
- The list of advice and tips can go on and on forever. If you decide to invest in Real Estate, you really should have someone experienced working with you. Whether you reach out to me, or someone else with experience in Real Estate investing, it is best to have someone knowledgeable on your team to advise you as you proceed through the process.
If you are serious about buying and selling properties for a profit, and want to maximize your return, please answer the following questions, and I will contact you to discuss how I can help. I will always tell you the truth, even if it may not be what you want to hear. Thank you for taking the time to read this page, and fill out the questions below.